The administrative assistant is responsible for establishing a professional and supportive “first contact” for all customers(both medical and non medical), conducting initial call screenings for, and providing customer service and administrative support to Mustardseed Health Care Services LLC.
- At least one (1) year experience in positions of increasing responsibility in business, preferably in home health care.
- Minimum of one (1) years experience in administrative positions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in health care setting with working knowledge of health care systems or programs.
- Knowledge of liveScan fingerprinting and background checks.
- Must be proficient in the following computer applications: Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) highly desirable
- Answer phones and direct all calls appropriately, including providing resource referrals to other departments/or services.
- Greet customers upon arrival and provide general information on Mustardseed Health Care Services LLC .
- Verify and update all employees information and enter it into the employee file and Mustardseed Health Care Services systems or programs(Continulink).
- Monitor and ensure availability of all blank client service forms(Care notes forms, incident report form, etc) and office supplies.
- Ensure a timely submission of care notes and verify for completion and enter it into the client file and Mustardseed Health Care Services systems or programs(Continulink).
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Evaluate prospective employee interest, arrange consultation with the Human Resource Manager.
- Make recommendations to Human Resource regarding prospective employee qualifications.
- Responsible for all Mail Distribution process, accepting mail, sorting mail and ensure adherence to the Mail Distribution policies.
- Actively participate in staff meetings and trainings.
- Adheres to strict boundaries and professional ethics in the care of others